What is Galicaster-PRO ?
Galicaster-PRO (GC-PRO) is a powerful lecture and conference recording software. Running on the recommended Hardware it builds a fully featured multi-stream recording unit. GC-PRO is based on a compiled, optimized and enriched version of Galicaster Community-Edition Software.
Galicaster-PRO exclusive features
Web panel for Real-time feedback and control
- Real-time AV monitoring on a web-browser: Operators are able to remotely monitor audio and video in real-time,control the recording and react to solve unexpected situations on the spot. Any platform works without plugins: Desktop, Android and IOS devices
- Profile management: edit, validate and save your profiles
- Repository management: edit metadata, browse content, download recordings as individual tracks and as a zip file, dual-stream playback…
- Users and Roles: Users in the web panel have roles that limit what they can do (a videographer will only have access to confidence monitoring and system status, a producer will have access to the repository, etc..)
- System information: Galicaster logs, system performance and stats…
Advanced Live streaming:
Galicaster PRO has the following ways to stream your content. All of them can be either pushed to an external streaming server or Galicaster can act as a streaming server itself for a small number of clients.
- Two synchronous video feeds. GC-PRO can live stream two synchonous video feeds (presenter + presentation) in two ways:
- With the same quality they are being saved to file (really high quality, high bandwidth). Can be used for campus-wide distribution.
- A lower quality version of the previous video feeds that are being saved to file (Constant Bit Rate) and that can be used to push a stream to the web (in this case, lower quality doesn’t mean bad quality)
- One blended video feed. GC-PRO can blend in real-time the two video feeds (presenter+presentation) and live stream the result as one composed video feed. The blending can be done in several ways:
- Static Blending: Blend and Stream a Side-By-Side stream, as a result of a predefined 50-50 split screen with the two video inputs composed as a single stream. This layout can be changed. Additionally this stream can also be saved to a file.
- Intelligent PiP: An advanced PiP blended stream, where analyzing in realtime the presentation video stream, we detect free space in a selected corner of the frame and overlay the presenter over that free space, so we have a PiP video that dynamically adapts and takes advantage of that free space and that can be recorded to disk and/or streamed as it is. This solution is particularly useful for streaming to small screen devices (namely mobile phones or tablets) as it takes real good advantage of the screen real state while keeping the MH premise of delivering two video streams.
MANY MORE FEATURES COMING VERY SOON !!